Friday, November 21, 2008

My Daemon




After thinking about it for a couple days, I can't decide what kind of daemon I would want. I just can't choose between all of the options. Having a wolf or a hawk would be cool, but there really aren't too many animals I would be disappointed to have. From what I know about myself I would assume I would have some sort of cat as my daemon. I'm very catlike in many ways. I took two separate quizzes on quizilla.com and was told I would have either an ermine or a cougar. The quiz that told me I would have an ermine only asked one question that I thought was poorly worded. The quiz that told me I would have a cougar asked a good amount of questions. I like what the site says about having a cougar, this does match my personality.
"Cougar~ Yay for you...you are a cheerful hyper kind of person...but you do like your space sometimes. Annoying people is fun and you always play fair.....well almost always. You don't like the rat because you think he/she is a cheater and a con. In your opinion."

No comments: