Wednesday, October 1, 2008

What is Nature?

It is no easy task defining something like nature, in fact I don't think it should confined by definition. But since this is an assignment, I guess I'll give it my best shot. If you really think about it, nature is everything. Of course the land and the trees and the mountains and the animals are all parts of nature, but so are the buildings humans have constructed, for it is the nature of man to build. So I guess it is all these parts of nature bundled together that make nature itself. However, the good nature, the raw and natural nature, is the little bit of land tucked away from human civilization. Being that I was raised in Big Timber, Montana I have been, and still am, fortunate enough to be able to frolic in these tucked away pieces of nature. Nature is something everyone needs.

No comments: